It is a small dream to help in knowledge distribution, search for recent advances, play a role in patient care, problem solving & prevention, and education in the fields of neurosurgery, and spine. In another words: (To give the brain & spine fields a little of what it gave). To achieve this mission, a trust should be gained to the author. Here is a small introduction about the author.
“The information provided on this blog [NeuroSpine Mohi Eldin Clinic] is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.” This blog provide medical informations myself and about brain and spine that could be of help to health professional, patients and eveyone.
- All email addresses or/and contact information, personal or medical data of comments are confidential
- Sharing of visitor information with third parties is prohibited and not allowed
About-advertising and editorial policy:
This site does not host or receive funding from advertising or from the display of commercial content.
About- Disclosure of funding sources:
This site does has no financial relationship with any medical industry. It is a self-dependant site.
Mohamed Mohi Eldin
Professor of Neurosurgery
Board Member of the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committees (EUPC),
Member of the referee committee of the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committees (EUPC),
Kasr El Aini Hospital,
Specialized Kasr El Aini Hospital,
New Educational Kasr El Aini Hospital,
Abo El Reesh Children’s Hospital and
Naser Institute Hospital
A member of
- The Egyptian Society of Neurological Surgeons (ESNS)
- A member of the Organising Committe of The Neurospine Group of ESNS
- The AO Spine International Association
- Administrative member, Head of the Neurosurgical & Scientefic Divisions of the Pan Arab Minimally Invasive Spine Society (PAMISS)
- The Association for Ethical Spine Surgeons (USA)
- Task Force Member, SPU, Ministry of H. Education
- Member of The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Member of Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.